Thursday, June 30, 2011

1/2 year later

At last July is here. One more month till internship. 4 more months till I finish university so that means 8 more months till my travelling year begins.

I have not much to say except that band of horses will be my July soundtrack.
I will start work on monday to fill the boredom and beat the insomnia like the boy in cash back.
I am reading stephanie meyer's the host.
I want to reread back Harry Potter and the deathly hollows but my copy of the book is with my sister's friend.
I can't wait for Harry Potter part 2 but sad it will be the last installment of the whole series.

Hope July will just move on quickly because I am getting tired of waiting to kick start the journey of my traveling year and my internship. This soul is getting restless. I am not good with long holidays..that's what I've learnt this passed month. I get too happy being detach from people. It is save to say that I am a happy loner.




No comments: