Monday, June 6, 2011

stand up

it is safe to say that I am out of my funk. I feel 100th time better than I did last week. Thanks to those people that had made me looked at things in a different light, you might not know who you are, but Thanks anyways.

I know now that it is how you react to things that matter,screw everyone else. It is my choice to be who I choose to be even if its not what other people deem as cool or fitting, I really don't care. I want to wear my hijab today but not tomorrow, it is my choice. Nobody has a say in what I should wear or look.If I want to say a certain movie franchise as overrated than so be it!

so thank you for inspiring me instead of making me feel like I should shut up,sit down and keep everything to myself.

I say, grab a microphone, tell it all to the judgmental pretentious fucks a piece of my mind and laugh. my laugh is infectious dearies so shut up and listen up.

a toast to self-esteem!

No comments: