Monday, June 20, 2011

the sea+good friends

This picture depicts it all.

This is my reflection of how my weekend went with a bunch of good friends. When I am near the sea, I just switched off my mind to bask in the sun and salty water. So,there is not much to ramble about. Hence this short entry to sum it all up.


I love how the sand feels when I dug my toes into its grainy texture and sink into its sometimes hard, sometimes fluffy composition and looked out into the sky and water. The sound of the waves crashing against the rocks is always soothing to my ears. I feel like I can sit there for hours and just smile like an idiot listening to its’ rhythmic sound not thinking about anything. Oh and at night, watching the stars glowed and burned dimly for me still excites my childish heart and I feel so blessed even though they came out for only a few flickering moments then hides away behind the dark night. Good friends’ laughter’s echoing in the background made the night alive and I feel right where I belong while the sea breeze whished passed my hair. All I could do was smile. There was no reason to not too. For a while all my troubles seem to escape from my mind and I liked it. Actually, I loved it a lot. Nothing gives me such happiness like being near the sea.

:)

PS: I need to move somewhere near the sea so I can feel this happy everyday I wake up. I can be broke and alone but I will still feel somewhat connected to the world and blessed to be alive.

No comments: