Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello again :)

I really need to start writing in my journal again because I am so close to finishing it and you know how I love to buy a new journal. Now you are force to read my ongoing ramblings because for now I am really into sharing rather than being a close of f bitch. Bah,fuck mysterious, I can save that for when I am being courted by a gentleman *bats eye*.
LE GASP *what has gotten into me?*, next thing you know I'll be telling you how much I weight and my deepest darkest secret. Fret not my cherie, I'd have to be seriously high for that to happen. Which never because I am too cool for a spliff and I can be fun even when I am sober.

It is currently 3 am and I couldn't sleep because I literally passed out after eating a slice of my homemade chocolate cake around 5 pm just now. Hmmphh, this really makes me wonder if someone tempered with my cake batter some how. Maybe slip in a lil cannabutter? *LE SHOCK*.Don't worry, I highly doubt I was drugged and really sure was just a little sleep deprived.

Today my sister followed me to campus and one of my classmate was shocked to see the vast difference in our appearance. You know how some sisters just look like two peas in a pod? Well, my sisters and I are really 3 different individuals when it comes to look as well as personality.Anyways, I always get this so this one time I actually tell people that I am adopted. Its fun mind fucking people. They get really mellow with you and get overly sensitive about things. This really makes me sound like an insensitive bitch no? Don't worry, I usually just fest up right after or maybe a few days later because I am not good at putting up a straight face.

In my defense, I just get tired of explaining my family background to people. Its not that complicated, I just don't want to come across as boastful. Besides, at the end of the day I am still muslim and malaysian regardless of my genetic inheritance.

okay,enough ramblings. Time to sahur.

No comments: