Saturday, August 6, 2011

oopps

Right, looks like I should give an explanation for disappearing off like that after I've made a commitment to blog daily about my experience as a trainee teacher. The thing is, there is not much to say but I've been busy and tired.

I am just adapting to this new experience which I had some difficulties in the beginning, but since then, all is well and I am finding my footing in the profession.

I don't have much to think about what to pen down here because I am spending my time preparing myself mentally for each day. One thing I can tell you is this, I do feel like puking every time I enter the threshold of my school and worst, a nervous wreck when I have to enter my classes and stare at 37 little people. I spend most of my time mustering the courage and confidence that I can write on here because it will be an endless rant about how badly things are and can go. Only Allah knows how I rather put all that aside and focus on the good side of things and just calm my tits.

So the next few weeks this blog will be a ghost town, unless I've managed to adapt to things well. Insyallah.

oh another thing, teach is challenging.

No comments: