Tuesday, August 30, 2011

15 things you should know

Things you should know:

1) I am on a 1 week holiday due to Eid mubarak(Which was yesterday)
2) I have 8 weeks of internship left
3) I probably will sound like the biggest turd ever, but I can't wait for it to be over
4) Last week I came home crying because I couldn't handle my class
5) I don't know how I will do for the next 8 weeks
6) Whatever it is I will try my very best
7) Today is also my country's independent day, 54 YEARS STRONG(sorta)
8) Tomorrow is September and I am ecstatic because that means I am this much closer to getting my ass to Melbourne
9) Sorry I have been neglecting this blogspot but I have been sorta blogging on my tumblr a little bit
10) I write in points now because this shows how my brain lacks creativity
11) Actually, I am just too lazy
12) Because I am suppose to be sleeping since I have to wake up early because we are hitting the road and heading out to my opah's(granma) house.
13) I just felt like I had to tell it to the world
14) Also, I am not wearing pants cause, listening to Foals and eating ice-cream at 2 a.m
15) THIS IS LIFE

-THE END-


No comments: