Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fuel




This heart, it gives up too easily when it gets scared of something great. But you, you fuel it to pick things up and keep moving. This trust you have in my ability to succeed, makes me feel so competent. It helps me to see the bigger picture and not falter like I always do. I am forever thankful for this courage that you have infused inside on my body and soul. I am thankful for having people that are so supportive of my dreams. I feel so blessed that I get all teary eye thinking about how much love I get from people that I really care about.

I feel good tonight. I feel like I am running further from the person that I don't want to be and towards the person that I want to be in life, all because of you. Every second I put my foot forward, I am always thinking of your words of encouragement telling me not to give up.

I will stop thinking of tomorrow and live today.

PS: I do feel like I have to express my gratitude not just in my prayers, but on the interwebz, because there can never be enough of positive post out here right? :)

No comments: