Sunday, January 30, 2011

old town charm

we are playing hide&seek even though we are all above 20(well,i will be in november while 11 for bro). hence, the reason why we are running like kids at 11 in the morning.oh the things we do for family.
love her shirt to bits
yah,my opah has a thing for lace&floral stuff
I went back to visit my opah and atok during the weekends. oh i love this small town charm, it never cease to amaze me how different it is from where i live. no bustling cars which means no air pollution and also having the freedom to ride bicycles wherever you go.

i was envious at the people riding their bikes to shops and all over the place steadily on the main road. there were no impatient cars or lorries stand intimidatingly nearby like over here.

sometimes i wish i can just pack up and leave the city to have a quieter life in some small town with lots of old architecture surrounding me. oh!and preferably a walking distance to a beach.

if only.....

so,with this wishful thinking, i'll leave you some pictures taken during my time there.


No comments: