Tuesday, January 25, 2011

100mph

the year has only just begun i am wishing for it to end quickly. why is that? am i that eager to reach 2012 where psychics have predicted to be the end of us? certainly not! im just scared to face this year because i know it will bring many obstacles that will surely test my emotional strength.

when last year's scars aren't even fully heal and life seem to be putting me in the ringer where the crowd is cheering for my opponent's name and my defeat. life taking the part of the referee shouting at me whether im ready or not. my head is saying "hell no!" but my body stood up in a stance that says "bring it".

you see what i mean? ive painted you a clear picture because my mind is not at ease and its going 100 mph about all sort of things that at some point it crashes and everything goes white then waking up to start over again.

i am tired of starting over again.

wouldnt you?



No comments: