Wednesday, January 5, 2011

back to basics

lately,ive been writing more on my journal than here for some odd reason. a few months ago i was taping away on the keyboard like it is the most natural thing ever. i even boast about it and posted it on one of my blog entry.

then came december, the mojo whithered...i think it was because i felt somewhat overwhelmed by many things that were happing around me and i quietly retreated into a hole. i tend to to that when i need time and space to recollect my thoughts and keep myself sane. now i had that prickly feeling again as if some one is watching me and i feel self-conscious to write my thoughts here.

maybe admitting this will help me to overcome my fear.

hey,the first step in dealing with such turmoil is accepting that you have a problem in the first place right?

besides, it feels really organic to be holding a pen and scribble away about anything and everything without censoring out a single thing or think about what others will feel or say about what i write. it is really liberating!
hence,this year ive taken account to write more freely and just explore the many depth of thoughts i can surmise into words.
That is one of my resolution i guess..:)


No comments: