Saturday, January 1, 2011

bye 2010 :(

i know im 2 days late and should have wrote this blog entry about 2010 2days ago but now that it has already passed the true feeling emerge. so,thats why its better for me to write later so i can determine how i felt about 2010.

well,truth be told kids...it was a good year for me. it wasnt entirely mind blowing but i did a lot of growing up last year. im a very private person... i know it irks some people that i dont open up to them as much as i should and can..it is just that i feel awkward sometimes being myself to new people because i wonder what their thoughts on my character are since it is weird,quirky and rude. thats the thing i wonder about most of the time and I just dont want to deal with it. I rather go about my day not knowing because I dont want my train of thoughts to be smudge by other people's thoughts.
yes i strive for individuality. you should know by now if you've been reading my entries :)

despite this,i think i've managed to make a few new friends along the way. personally,i think we will remain good friends for years to come. we have our differences but i know i befriend people that value friendship a lot. so i am very thankful,to have met these people. aside from that, last year was also about love. the one thing i learnt is that love is different for everyone so we should stop trying to define it for other people.

i've wrote what i hope 2011 will bring me and the events that has happened counting down to this year on my journal..insyallah i will share it here soon.

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!!


No comments: