Saturday, August 2, 2008

just realized.

that people actually use blogs to write about things in their lives, like a daily journal and what not.

i'm really bad at this, i couldnt tell you the stuff that really goes under this thick skin of mine because i actually thinks people read it like my sister,which have a loudmouth of telling people about my blog, i guess that makes me paranoid.

i like to be private. i don't want people to have something to use against me in the future, that is how paranoid i am!
i know that i definitely evolves in time, so what i say today might not what i will agree tomorrow.
don't get me wrong i'm not fickle minded,well occasionally yes but..i can honestly say that i'm a growing girl with a mind of it's own. we all are right?

or maybe i'm just the only one that have opening up issues.
like tina and her ridiculous glass bottle theory.
x_x

i'm not doing this blog any justice,i like writing in actual books and journals again these days :)
since i was 14 i have this journal that i've filled it with total nuisance and scribbles of unsatisfied feeling. i hate it if someone read it so i scribble, only people around me and my teachers knows how "creative" my writing is!

i need a new journal, and definitely not a mole skin,
what a fad lah!
that's another issue i will touch on when i feel compel to tell.

No comments: