Saturday, April 19, 2008

could be a thousand years apart;but i always....




I AM BEAT OUT TIRED!

Saturday nights are my most up beat night of the week, so on Sundays i usually sat home and sleep in because Saturdays are my get going day.My saturdays had been physically tiring but exciting at the same time ever since last year, i think. I know they just want to be there for us in everyway possible, so we dont feel the hole of emptiness my dad had left on my family, and you know what it's working. i dont even feel least bit short of love when they are around. they were here for every birthday since we were born, and they will be here in the future.
well, i want them too.

now i really learn the meaning family always first.
because they are there for you in ways you don't expect them to be. yes, they will be the people you cry over but they are the people who tells the truth about you when even your close friends can't.

so to me, my family is like my wake-up call.
they'll tell me the truth i need to know, they accept me the way i am and they constantly reminding me of being thankful to allah swt.

okay,
so with that

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK BELLA,NADIAH,UMMI ,KIMI AND MAK NGAH!!!

NOW I SHALL COLLAPSE ON ME BED!

gosh i need a bath. @_@

-sorry for grammatical errors and such, im to tired to check and correct them.





No comments: