Tuesday, April 12, 2011

show me the manual

here we are again.

I need to make a decision of the next turn in my life. This time, I do know what I want. But they don't seem to see the importance of my choice because time is of the essence. yeah, i get that. that is why i need to do what I want to do to prevent myself from making the wrong decision and waste more time. I just need time, distance and space to figure it out thoroughly.

I need to spent the last of my teenage year doing what I've always wanted as a child. I don't want to let that kid down by running towards being a full-blown adult just yet. I need to still find my footing on what kind of an adult or heck maybe just a person as I enter a new phase of life.

It must seem silly for them to understand this, but I need to explore for a bit on my own. Maybe i can find the answers there. I am always searching, not for myself , but for parts that I can assimilate and create myself. I am truly a firm believer that one is shape by experience. I need a new environment to experience damn it!

let me have this please. Yallah please let they see my reasoning and comprehend it with open heart.I want their blessings.
Insyallah everything will work out well. I just need to keep positive and look at my goal dead in the eye and say "This is what I want!"
The universe will fall through for me.I just know it!

No comments: