Tuesday, April 12, 2011

show me the manual

here we are again.

I need to make a decision of the next turn in my life. This time, I do know what I want. But they don't seem to see the importance of my choice because time is of the essence. yeah, i get that. that is why i need to do what I want to do to prevent myself from making the wrong decision and waste more time. I just need time, distance and space to figure it out thoroughly.

I need to spent the last of my teenage year doing what I've always wanted as a child. I don't want to let that kid down by running towards being a full-blown adult just yet. I need to still find my footing on what kind of an adult or heck maybe just a person as I enter a new phase of life.

It must seem silly for them to understand this, but I need to explore for a bit on my own. Maybe i can find the answers there. I am always searching, not for myself , but for parts that I can assimilate and create myself. I am truly a firm believer that one is shape my experience. I need a new environment to experience damn it!

let me have this please. Yallah please let they see my reasoning and comprehend it with open heart.I want their blessings.

No comments: