Friday, November 12, 2010

when words are lost

songs make up for that so you can just sit back and let yourself and the people you want to reach out to soak in the lyrics and musics that depicts your being at the moment.






this song may seem like a person hanging on to some one they love so tightly, but to me it means holding on to what i love and who i am. you know how every one usually would want to put you in a box because they think they know you better than you know yourself? well,ive had my fair share of that my whole life and i feel like im on a constant battle to make people understand that defying conventionality might not be such a bad thing after all.also for me to do the same towards others. im giving it a shot because when the curtain falls for the last time i don't want to be mistaken for some that i am not or missed the chance to know great individuals that will leave a mark in my life.

yes,ive just turned 19 hence this reflective post.
my last year being a teenager and i want to end it with a bang!

No comments: