Thursday, November 25, 2010

the other side

i think ive seriously woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. i got all flustered over something as petty as my losing my retro black rimmed specs. to a point that got me shedding a tear. i know, what the fudge right? i feel like i've lost something more than my specs today,although ive found the specs but i dont think i will find what i've lost because im not even sure what is it that ive lost. it is like im waiting for the fuzz to come and tell me that some one i know died and i am needed to identify the body. well,in a more modern and realistic way would be getting a phone call or news via facebook wall post, but i like to dramatize the ordinary a bit. it is the result of too much movies.

uni has just started.
yup, that is about it.

i dont feel like I am at the beginning....it feels some what like an ending. an ending towards an incredibly weary yet revelatory year. sigh.....

No comments: