Sunday, July 24, 2011

internship:All shall be well


As written yesterday,I am doing a daily post pertaining my internship so I can improve my writing and reflect.


I feel calm which is rather bizarre since tomorrow is the big day. Yes, I am dubbing it as the big day and nobody can say otherwise. Tomorrow deserve to be called so because it is a first for me and I really remember my first times more often. I think the reason why I am not as nervous is because I was an emotional wreck yesterday it was nothing short of hilarious if you were to witness my breakdown. But, today I feel better and last night as I was flipping through the latest issue of Frankie magazine sent to me by my loving sister Anne with a popped out card which really charmed my pants off, I came across the section where writers of Frankie give their thoughts on a topic. This issue is "What I'll tell my kid"and I read Marieke Hardy's passage where she listed out a few rules in life her kid must know. One of them is ALL SHALL BE WELL.ALL SHALL BE WELL.ALL SHALL BE WELL.(really,she wrote it a few times)
So,whatever happens tomorrow of the next day and the next day until October, I will chant those words in time of worry to not be so chickenshit in dealing with what life throws at me. Insyallah. I hope for the best for myself and my classmates that are going to brace the teaching profession head first tomorrow. Everyone,don't forget to take in some air before you guys dive in okay?

Okay,time for bed so I can wake up at 5.30 am tomorrow and leave the house by 6.15 am.

More ranting tomorrow night.


No comments: