Thursday, July 23, 2009

MTV WORLD STAGE:MALAYSIA!

I've just entered the competition on mtvasia.com for the free tix without reading the TERMS AND CONDITION first. i wrote a totally brilliant answer to the comp question and was getting my hopes up of winning but was trampled over by this condition:

the contest is open to all legal residents aged 21 and above, of the following countries: Thailand, Philippines, Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore.

fuk-a-doodle-do!!!!!
so, fara, my plan is keep tuning in to fly.fm starting next week. hey, is there any chance you can put your mum's name and ic on the competition? if she wins, there's four tix.=D

a thought just occur to me, my sister is 21! i can put her name and birth date! i'm going to do it!






No comments: