Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the loop

“Dude, I feel pretty much out of the loop at the moment”

A wave of realization hits me while I was mindlessly playing with my pen in IT class yesterday of how much I hate making new friends because I’m a private and skeptical person, yet somewhat positive. I do nowadays need to be reminded by a few good friends (THANKS TINA AND FARA) of being a ray of sunshine because I’m constantly with my thoughts these days and they are not bright as they used to be.

So how do I find my classmates you ask? Honestly I don’t know, they are pretty enthusiastic bunch but it looks like it’s breaking into cliques at the moment. I HATE that. That’s what happen in high school and I’ve managed to avoid that entirely by being myself and naïve. Obviously I’m not so at this point of my life and the people that constantly inspire me to be true and embrace my abilities are miles away. I will have to do this all on my own.

The question today is, how do you remind that part of you that was.. yet move on to explore other parts?

I’ll get back to you in 2 ½ years to see if I manage to be who I am to today yet better.
on a ligther note, harry potter will be out next week!!
ps:tina,i've been having lucid dreams like your too..one where i wake up like this (0.0')

No comments: