Sunday, July 26, 2009

after 1 1/2 hour back-2-back of fairytales

i came out with the introduction and got stuck there like a giant gum on my hair, which then led me to pulling out the strands every 10 minutes until my brain fizzle out and my eyes waters.

i'm so looking forward to get some inspiration from the missus herself, i need some humor and flavor in my story, something outrageous maybe? but not entirely bonkers. so i'm planning to go to Tina's house tonight after this.

soo, the following piece of information will contain that is NOT FOR THE FAINTED HEART.
Last friday i thought i was free from obligations and had dream of spending my 3 days by doing the script. that dream was dashed by an aching feeling in my stomach went i had arouse from slumber the next morning. naturally i woke up around 11am and thought i was hungry due to the churning in my stomach. so i went to the kitchen and grab to toast which didn't do much accept made it worse, so stupidly thinking my stomach was still hungry i went force my self a bowl of cornflakes not knowing that 15 mins later i will see it again all over my dad's bathroom sink in smoothie like form.
yummy?
not one bit.
i kept feeling vomity at first but didn't bother with it cause i never vomit, ever, this is probably the second time i've known of doing so.
so it went like this;
blurghhh-breath-blurghhh-breath-blurggghh-breath-blurgh
my tummy felt so much better in 5 mins then queasy the whole weekend. i told my sis about it and she was like, sound like a symptom of a gastric patient .
i went like "man, that's funny if i do have gastric, i'm fat! that makes no sense at all, not like it's bone in there, i have plenty of flesh to go around!?"
then she goes like "yeaahhhh, that'll be unnatural and funny"
=_=
so dad went to see this ustaz because of something else and came back home with limes and bottles of water. he made the whole family take 'mandi limau', i was n't happy about this as you guess, cause i really don't want to believe in all this malay traditions. urgh and we call ourselves muslim. do they teach that in the quran??(i don't know but i've never heard of it)
but i did it anyways to shut him up, it itches after you shower due to the salt and pepper in it. i felt like air limau ice for the rest of the evening.
however, it did made my hair awfully, smooth and tame.
=D

update on world stage: i've re-entered the competition using my sister's name and birthday date.also using fara's answer, i've combined it with mine.
all right until then, buh-bye Gens.
MEL IS COMING HOME ON THE 29TH!!! THIS WEDNESDAY!

No comments: