Sunday, July 12, 2009

18th!


a birthday picture spam for fara cause she said she wants a piece of irish bloke last night.
sorry i can't post dirty ones, i'm in the uni's pc, people are peering.

today marks the birth of a sarcastic yet brilliant friend of mine by the name FARAH HAZELEENA.
you lassie, can now legally smoke and watch sex-rated movie at the cinema. which makes no different at all right?

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY YOU NUT!

my morning went wrong before i even woke up. i had a dream starring miley cyrus and a dead girl which wasn't me or any of you lot(thankfully). i woke up with a startled by that dream, turns out i left the radio on and guess what song it was playing?

THE CLIMB by miley cyrus...sish, the other day i had a musical like dream with everyone singing "DAMN GIRL" by AAR ironically... turned out i've put them on and felt asleep to it.

however, miley cyrus fake voice (i'm not so positive that was her solely on the vocals) wasn't the killjoy of my day but the thing a friend and i bought for someone was in a state that wrenched
my heart the moment i saw it. it's a wonder i didn't went into a seizure looking at it.

after seeing the state of it, my head just went into worry + angry= wangry(tina's) mode. for those who doesn't know, what happen when i'm in this mode is that my eyes goes all big, distant
and vacant when actually my head is having this fight about how to fix it.

i was doing this the whole way in the car to uni that only half the way that i've realize of one vital device i should have with me.
MY PHONE!
hence, i then went into a panic mode for fear of mum nagging and shouting at me like i'm 5 feet away from her. (i then told her of my carelessness, which got the fearful reaction)
so now i can't contact tina to ask her what should i do and to text my mum when my class finish.
by the time i've reached my first class at 8 am, my mind was worn out by the battle conversation i had in my head. so, the class went like so
"yapayapyap,input and output..yapyap..CPU send this to this...yapyapyap"

it is save to say that it's not my favorite subject at the moment.

so here i am babbling away like a parrot about my morning and wishing fara a good birthday, which actually should have been posted an hour ago but i accidentally had deleted my blog post earlier due to more stupidity.

shite!it's 2 pm!class starts now!
TTFN pips











1 comment:

Stellar Tella said...

2PM??? WHERE??!?!? lol