Saturday, May 21, 2011

Almost Goodbye

I feel like I have been dreaming big this passed few months, that it is starting to scare me. Like our friendly neighborhood spiderman said "with big dreams, come big responsibilities" ,something like that. This is a feeling I haven't experience since that breezy sunday morning with my sister talking about my hopes and dreams. I share them with very few people because I see them as something so precious that I have the need to handle it with great care and hide it from people. You can either call me paranoid or responsible. I personally would say it is the former.

My time in MSU is almost up. I can't wait to close this chapter of my life and begin a new one. I've never thought I would be planning my life a year ahead instead of just going with the flow like I've always do. Guess I am growing up.

As this yearning grows bigger for a life of travelling and discovering, I do feel a heartache leaving a group that I have had the opportunity to befriend for the last 2 years. It has been swell getting to know these people. I didn't plan to share so much laughter, secrets and even tears with them, but I did. that is the truth of it all. I did all those things in a span on 2 years, which is something sort of extraordinary, because you know what a close off bitch I can be to people outside of my circle. I think that is it; they have taught me how to be more accepting of others and I am forever grateful for that.

That being said, it is no surprise that I will miss them a lot. I know it is not over yet, but everyone has been posting sappy words of gratefulness and goodbye that I can't help getting caught up in the emotions too. I'll write a proper post about bidding everybody goodbye once it is all over. However, be warn that the next few weeks I will probably enter a state of nostalgia and I will be post many almost goodbye.
One wouldn't do them justice, would it?

PS: i know spiderman didn't say that ok.
PSS: I am so scared it all will blow up in my face. so scared, but guess i have to risk it to get the biscuit! go big or go home right? As usual, i can think of bajillion reasons how it can go wrong, but i know the solutions are there too. i just need to work hard, be patience and soldier through. insyallah it will go as I hope it would. pray for me please.

No comments: