Monday, March 21, 2011

Jibber Jabber

I was going to tell you about how my day was but you’re not my boyfriend so I’ll save you from being bored to death or maybe just confuse with the antics of the people I’ve voluntarily decided to call friends. They can be a handful, but you will get use to them once you give them a chance.

So then I thought, why not talk about spending Thursday night consoling an eleven year old that it is ok to be different? That’s a good topic. I’m all about celebrating uniqueness! However, I don’t feel like getting all roil up and end up sounding all preachy at 4 o’clock in the morning.

I then did want to tell you about the narrow mindedness of a human being that I call a friend towards the people I love. I know now that some people can never get past the stereotype. But you are not my shrink so I should just zip it. Then what you ask? What can we talk about if it’s not my day, my friends and my worries?

Lets just put on a thinking hat and come up with something interesting to say. Or better yet! Do the noodle dance! You do know what is a noodle dance don't you? It is where you shut your eyes and start shaking what your momma gave you and think of noble ideas to solve a problem.

That brought me back to being 10 and a couch potato. I’m still am, but for only a period of time. That is during the holidays and when my brother isn’t hogging up the television to himself. Which I must say, what he does most of them time. You know, when I was younger my primary school teacher always asked us to manage our time properly for homework and watching cartoons. She said we need to cut down our tv time to 2 hours a day. I started calculating of the time I spent in front of a box and frown. Not because I was spending way too much time on watching tv, but because it was impossible to cut down to only 2 hours a day. Just thinking of all the cartoons I’ll be missing gave me a headache. I thought she was utterly crazy for saying that. Really, I did.

If she could see me now, I can go days without watching the tv!
Although,lately I've been indulging on tv more than i should on tv series instead of cartoons. one can never get enough of criminal minds! to me, it is a daily reminder of how fuck up the world is and it's okay to feel paranoid sometimes.

Anywho, i think i've yapped on more than i should. hope you're not falling off your chair reading this post. As for me, i will finally be spending the week free of assignments and projects since november.

ain't that nice?

(is it me, or do i always end my blog post with a question?)

No comments: