Tuesday, February 15, 2011

details in the fabric

If it's a broken part, replace it
But, if it's a broken arm then brace it
If it's a broken heart then face it

And hold your own
Know your name
And go your own way
Hold your own
Know your own name
And go your own way

And everything will be fine
Everything will be fine
Mmmhmm

i am proud of myself for the friends ive made because they are all distinct individuals that never cease to amaze me and i am thankful to be surrounded by minds that ; does not judge or scrutinize my actions, there for me when i need a shoulder to cry on, there for me when my world comes crashing down, there for me when i need a little cheering up, there for me when i need to do something stupid, i thought i wouldnt be able to consider anyone but these set of friends as friends but 2 years has passed and now i see that there is room for more people to join in the party.

this week has made me realized how kind people can be. that their intentions are always good and i am thankful for their constant support to keep being myself.

Sadly,with this revelation, a friendship ive been building for years seem to be dwindling down to ashes.
i know now that people can be so blinded by their own needs and the years you've known them doesnt count in trying to understand such behaviour.

No comments: