Saturday, October 16, 2010

mr.holiday

he is finally here! about time already.i was losing my my mind stressing over not enough studying time that was needed for my exams.

i've got big plans this holiday. i will be put into the wringer for the third time,so wish me luck yeah?
this time ive picked up some new tricks to protect myself from getting hit. I betcha it will be an interesting holiday cause I've got no clue where i stand in this battle. Whatever it is, i know that i must always see the reality of it and follow my mind. the heart seem to be wanting such horrid things.

so Mr.holiday came and pick me up in his shinny silver beatle and we are riding down the highway and into the sunset in full speed while playing tunes singing about freedom. we aint never looking back until my five weeks are up where he will send me packing with a kiss on the both cheeks and promise of a new adventure next time.
im writing this down on a 7eleven resit where we bought the cigarettes and buns for the road.


therefore, for now, i shall just revel in all its blissfulness that feels so sweet if you were to take a bite out of it.

oh mr.holiday, you make me shine like the moon in the sky.

ps: Hope your holiday will be an adventure.

No comments: