Monday, August 30, 2010

come join the dead poet's society

i felt inspired to write something more poetic after watching the dead poet's society and reading a copy of haruki murakami's dance dance dance.

it was dusk out, so we bask in the remaining off the day which filtered into my bedroom hitting its orange rays across my face and i smiled like it gave me some sort of power. but i smiled because i saw you watching me with those eyes.and i smiled because the always vacant gap between my fingers was filled with yours for a change. all i had to do was grasp on to them and let the heat roll on between our bodies through the lacing of finger tips that was more intimate than any other touch.all i wanted to do was hold your hand and watch the sun goes down from my bedroom window.
we can save the rest for other days.

No comments: