Wednesday, January 6, 2010

calling ghostbusters!


I've found that on tumblr and i just laughed instinctively without feign interest . see.. that is what my life have veered to lately.

i use tumblr as a substitute for my friends.
that is why i am NOT ashamed to tell you that i've been watching sisterhood of the traveling pants twice this week because i feel that void in my heart that can not be fill (just yet) by anythingelse except the presences of my best mates, exchanging jokes and sexual inneundos with each other.

bah, that's why im so greatful for the power of technology. the boundaries are limitless these days.

this is what ive been longing for lately.....
a drive along a quiet scenic road with my friends in the backseat talking incoherently to each other while i just soak in the oxymoron of an ambience that i find comforting.but im merely wool-gathering of course
-irah







No comments: