Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Worst day

Today things got from worst to super worst.

I totally pulled the stormed out of class in the middle of a lesson with angry tears in my eyes.

I feel like shite doing it cause I've promised myself I wouldn't do that.

I now can't stop crying because of it.

Teaching is so challenging for me. It is hard seeing other people having the time of their life.
It is hard when you are having such a difficult time doing it. It is HARD.

It makes you feel that you are just not good enough for this.
It makes you doubt yourself so much.
It makes you not like them much.
It makes you want to give up.
It makes you sad.
Most importantly, it makes you hate yourself.


I hope tomorrow will be better. I keep hoping that it will but it is getting worst.
But even now, I still hope that it will be better tomorrow. I don't know how but after what happened today, I hope I will be able to connect back with them.

I don't want to leave with them hating me.
That is it.

No comments: