Tuesday, December 21, 2010

RIBIT-ing all night long

i dont know if its the weather but my mood is as damp as the surfaces it falls on.

all i do lately is drink cups of tea and read my nick hornby book. which i've finished last night and now i dont know what to read anymore because I've got no new book waiting to be immerse in except that daunting dance,dance,dance book which I have yet to finish. It is such a mind bending book that Ive been trying to finish since May and failing miserably. Just like catch-22 which is more challenging because of it's language that reminds me a lot of catcher in the rye only that its 3 times thicker than the famous J.D Salinger title.

I'll get to them soon enough when i feel like it. now i just want a good easy read that have a bit of adventure in them. you know, like that new rick riodan's the last hero. a continuation of the percy jackson's series. i love those to bits. i recommend it if you are looking for a day of laughter, courage, magic and monsters.

guess,for tonight i will have to make do with just tea and tv(Bones and criminal minds are proving to be just so damn addictive!) for i have sent out the S.O.S to a fellow book enthusiast
for new books. i'm the type of person that dont really care much for title, when the need kicks in i just want to consume everything i can get my hand on. although, ive been refraining myself from getting into the genre of romance because i see the it is as junk food to your soul. besides, the whole i met a guy, fuck him senseless,i have commitment issues but we end up working it out gets oh-so really old dont you think?

so, i hope tomorrow my friend will come and bring me something good to read for i need it to accompany the pot of tea i will be brewing.

oh another thing, reading in bed is terrific! therefore, happy RIBIT-ing! (this is an actual campaign if i am not mistaken)

No comments: