Monday, February 1, 2010

are we having fun yet?

I’m weary of all the workload i have to undertake. Do i have the grit to get them done immaculately?

FUK NO

It is just one of those days where nothing seem to settle quiet right where i want them, my mind is constantly wondering of to far flung places having a merriment time among the other creatures that inhabit my imagination. I wanna go there with her. It shouldn’t be intangible anymore from my out stretch hands trying to feel every delicious wave of glee she is experiencing. I want to bask in the light washing over the surface, bath in it if i can! But instead, i'm here staring at lines after lines that seem blurry after awhile making my brain twitch because i am trying my best to engulf the words of philosophers that pretty much projecting word vomit all across my textbook. I must say, they are babbling brilliantly! Now just stop.

philosophy makes me want to blubber

No comments: