Monday, August 31, 2009

hah!

of course i'm going to say more than that. please make way for my ranting if you may....

okay, a few weeks before i was like "no! i'm not going to do it! i'm not going to work because i have shit loads of assignment to do that needed my undivided attention!", i firmly told everyone that asked than faltered in my own resolve.

ironically that didn't go as i said it would.

a week before the 29th i got a phone call from ardika and he was like
" i saw your sister's names and tina's name on the list! you should join too!", he gushes excitedly.
i was excited over this little new information because the thought of working with my sisters and tina and ardika would be like one big party!

ardika bailed because he had to go back to college though, which was very unfortunate

so i texted akak and she gave me the green light.
supposedly the plan was to work on the 29th and 30th only but when i heard that we are getting paid TRIPLE on the 31st, i just had to jump in and get myself involve. after a confirmation from akak that it is true, i told her i will be working half day for the 30th and half day for the 31st.

that's a laughed, i was contemplating the whole time there weighing out the pros and cons of me working FD on the 31st.
so you guess it, i told the akak again that i might be working fd the next day if i finish my assignment when i get home after this. this was on the 30th. so, fueled by determination and greed, i squeezed my brain out to produce a short story that i wanted to produce. the results were brilliant!
i managed to write until my bum cramp up and my eyes watered. salute to my chemical romance for giving me inspiration to write that night.
this is the playlist which i named "set-list" that i've made to keep me going
my way home through you
kill all your friends
headfirst for halos
vampire
skylines
this is how i disappear
the sharpest lives

i hope my lecturer wouldn't get shock when she reads it...it's not exactly clean cut or sugar coated.

anyways, working was good fun this time because the guys i worked with were really really really RAJIN man!
they don't complain or avoid doing work and they were goofy and funny. i think they're all good friends because i can see some BROMANCE going on in there!
so much love passing around them that i couldn't help buy be sucked in their good-natured behavior that i had to laughed and giggled every time i see them.

this one morning we were waiting, yes WAITING for customers to come in and one of them put on backstreet boys and had that grin on his face. they were talking to each other about it i guess because sudden;y one of them shot up his hand and said
" I WANNA BE AJ!", and the other went "I WANNA BE NICK" and so on.
i was "whaaatt??!" then laughed watching their little antics.
it does not end there. they suddenly moved together to the end of the counter where i was standing with my sis and started to sing out loud to the song like they really were playing the part! they even took turn to sing (which, you know how boy band do), then they were laughing like idiots over it.

fun and frolicking aside, 31st would not be 31st without dipshits that just get a kick out of ruining other people's day. i was working the cashier again and we were short of small changes due to the fact that the bank was close, there was this one uncle that wanted to be a bizatch to me because i gave him 10 1 ringgit notes because we were out of 10 bucks.
that was my breaking point! he was like sighing why i gave him that and that it's not good for business, going "isk...isk..come on la miss" with a strained voice.
i wanted to jumped over the cashier and tackle the sonovabitch because the rage i felt just "POP"-ed inside me. but, this is life, not fightclub. so i just told him that i don't have any and ignored him. i was so pissed of that i cried a bit, which made me more embarrassed because there we other customers watching in a line hence making me more emotional and all teary eye.
le sigh.....
so i just sucked it in and continued my rhythm of punching the screen and and tearing the receipt violently.
the rest of the night went by without anyone giving me any problem.

now i just can't wait to get my pay because i want to go dunks hunting with tina in KL.
yeYEAH! woots woots.
i even just ordered this really cute checkered flats online so that i can wear with my baju kurung for raya. oh, speaking of that,
HAPPY FASTING PIPS!
ps: the person just replied me back about the flats!!
yayayayayayayayayayayyyyyyyy







No comments: